All our connector ranges are available with a complete range of standard/customised accessories to provide our customers with a one stop solution.
The extensive range of connector applications and usage conditions necessitates a wide range of accessories to suit specific needs. A brief glimpse of the accessories manufactured by us:
1) Backshells: Based on the type and size of cable being used, the IP rating required, and the overall usage conditions; each connector can be used with a variety of backshells for cable termination. These include :
2) Dust Caps: Metallic dust caps provide moisture and dust ingress protection to both cable plug and panel mount connectors when not in use. Key features :
3) Gaskets: Allied offers two broad types of gaskets, based on the usage requirements :
4) Mounting Plates : Standard panel mount connectors are securely fastened to a panel by means of 4 screws, flat washers, lock washers, and nuts. These can often be misplaced or dropped during connector assembly. Allied offers* stainless steel mounting plates fitted with captive self locking nuts, which greatly optimise the time taken for connector assembly. *available in select shell sizes, please consult factory
5) Crimp Kit: For all high volume connector use cases, we recommend the use of crimp termination contacts. To provide an integrated assembly solution, we offer a customised “kit” which contains all necessary tooling and turrets to crimp Allied contacts. To order, please request for part number “AEC CRIMP KIT” .For more details, please Click here