Utilizing its core strengths in reliable interconnect solutions, Allied has developed numerous industrial connectors for plug-and-play transmission of power, signal, and data.
Range “AEC” encompasses compact and lightweight connectors that deliver a plethora of solutions for the machinery, transportation, packaging, and energy industries. All industrial range connectors are “CE” certified, and can be supplied with ROHS and REACH compliant environmentally friendly plating finishes.
A) Range AEC :
- Threaded coupling connectors with ROHS and REACH compliant Nickel finish
- Connectors available with Pre Mating Contacts which provide “First Mate Last Break” connection for ground termination
- Special backshell options to suit conduits, flex tubes, metal glands, etc
- Silver plated crimp contact options for both power and signal contacts to optimize high volume assembly
- PCB Connectors : Standard/customized design “PCB tail” contacts for direct termination on Printed circuit boards, which eliminates the need to solder bulky wires to a PCB
- Unique “push-pull” solutions for battery charging applications
- Screw termination contacts for connectors used in outdoor applications with little to no access to regular assembly tools
B) Clipper Series :
- Plastic connectors with IP68/IP69K sealing
- Ideal for use in outdoor construction equipment/automotive markets
- Unique “no tooling” contact assembly process for versatile on-site usage
- Compliant with major IEC and UL standards